Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Villarreal

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Porto

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

Ron

Old-School
Voted Porto, but i'd like to get Arsenal.
On one hand, i don't want to get the easyiest draw, on the other, i don't want to get the hardest one as well. that's why Arsenal is the best draw we could get.
Unlike Liverpool & Bayern, that are unstable in their own leagues but different in Europe, Arsenal's very unstable in both competitions. our veteran & experienced squad can out top their young team in both Spain & England.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Let`s hear it.
Voted Bayern.

What? Are you serious? They seem really strong. I don't just base that on their 13-2 win over Sporting, but I would like to avoid to play them at Allianz arena. What about Porto and Villareal?

maminho

Bayern,because they have style of play similar like barca,and thay not play like english clubs(0:0):flagvl8::flagvl8:that would be atractive game

FinCulé

Voted Manchester United. They are thinking that they can win the ''quintuple'', so that would be great to knock them out at this point. Visca el Barca!!!:2145960713mundoemot

X.A.U

The Special One
I voted United, it will be sweet revenge, if we meet them early April we definitely take them:

A- We don't have any other competition beside the league and we will be playing relatively easy games playing Valladolid and then Recreativo Huelva.

B- They will have other competition in mind FA cup Semi final April 19th while CL second leg April 15th. the magic word: distraction!

C- They look really tired at the moment.

Would like to meet Liverpool in the finals. It will be held in Roma, The Italians will definitely cheer for us.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
It would be great to avenge the last years defeat. Even at the poor state we ere in last season, we were the better team and should have progressed in final.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Are u talking fc barcelona vs chelsea? Or had lyon progressed you would have wanted chelsea..

I want barca chelsea, just for the game, and barca is stronger than lyon. If lyon was in 1/4 final sure I will choose a team like porto, villareal, bayern, arsenal.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans