Real Madrid is awesome and C is a legend

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
why is this thread still around? where are the mods?
its such a needless and senseless thread, had it been created by a fresher member, it would have been deleted straight away.
keep it fair and get rid of this crap.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

This is starting to get annoying... after 2500 continuous seconds.. and there's no way to pause it so I can't leave and get something to eat :(

@re thread: Madrid is a good team, and Cron will go down as one of the best players of all time, true. But do we even need a thread stating it? You don't see me posting a thread about Levante eating pizza, drinking beer and being old, do you? The mark of the troll is clearly visible.

I made it past an hour! :D

4200 seconds (1 h 10 min)

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
@re thread: Madrid is a good team, and Cron will go down as one of the best players of all time, true. But do we even need a thread stating it? You don't see me posting a thread about Levante eating pizza, drinking beer and being old, do you? The mark of the troll is clearly visible.

What did you expect? The thread starter is the same guy who believed the refrees were the reasons behind Barcelona's success against Real last season.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
why is this thread still around? where are the mods?
its such a needless and senseless thread, had it been created by a fresher member, it would have been deleted straight away.
keep it fair and get rid of this crap.
Crying is natural with all that smoke in your eyes. Shame about the tough guy image though, you were doing so well.

M

mitkoa7x

Crying is natural with all that smoke in your eyes. Shame about the tough guy image though, you were doing so well.

Dude just jump in your bottomless pit and stop making such stupid threads.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans