Levante UD

Phatroonaldo

Seriously? No thread about the best team in blaugrana?

[youtube]80RHa8eTkZw[/youtube]

Scored in 92 mins to win their game 3-2.

Their run is like a fairytale. The poor, ugly and talentless beating the rich, handsome and talented.

This is the story of the cinderella men.

Phatroonaldo

Their most expensive player cost €300,000 and their last 50 players have cost a combined total of under €400,000. Their season's total wages for the entire squad is €6.5m. Their entire budget is €22m. Ronaldo alone earns more money than that in a year.They are ahead of Madrid and Barcelona whose budget is around 20 times more than theirs. Unbelievable.

Sid lowe on the expendables.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/sid_lowe/10/26/levante/

Antimilan

About time this thread was open....

Anyway, with all due respect to their enthusiasm and their effort put to still be unbeaten and on top of La Liga, which is very difficult indeed.... it's just another Hoffenheim story..... unfortunately. Although I wish for them to qualify for europa league at least.

DucdeOrléans

Well what can one say?

Just an amazing story and I hope they keep it going as long as possible (just to loss the league to us in the end of course;))

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I won't mind them winning the league too... But we got to finish above the Madrid cabrón though

M

mitkoa7x

Valencia derby comming soon, and visiting Vicente Calderon after that, the bubble will burst in 1 of those games.

Home of Barca Fans