Levante UD

El Flaco

[tw]690496700474089476[/tw]

Edit: Rossi is just loaned out for the rest of this season.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Giuseppe Rossi explains his imminent loan move to Levante on his FB-page

12417796_931466153606852_5122462843057778143_n.jpg

I'm the first to be disappointed because I owe a debt to the Fiorentina fans. I gave my all in everything I've done because I wanted to continue to give them emotions on the pitch.Football is my life and if you take that away from me I can never be happy. I hope that the Fiorentina fans can understand me because I want to smile again. I can never forget the goosebumps you gave me on Sundays. I'll always keep the Viola in my heart.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's for the best. Rossi simply isn't good enough right now and won't be unless he can play more, and Fiorentina isn't the place for that. Levante needs the help badly, Rossi had the best moments of his career in Spain, this is a good opportunity for him to revive his career. Hopefully he shows enough to be back next year or at least become sellable.

Galning

Interesting indeed. Turning 29 years old too in a few weeks, he'll never fulfil his full potential because of those injuries.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Probably will score against us in a few weeks knowing our luck in league away games this season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I remember the time we almost signed him but then ended up with Eto'o.

Rossi? He was only 17/18 then.

I remember we considered signing him in 2011 though, but signed Alexis from Udinese instead.

Home of Barca Fans