Levante UD

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
What's the deal with Levante's president being a Madrid fan named Catalán?
seinfeld.jpg

nebeer

Love is All
Got to watch Levante for a full game finally this season. Even though they lost, they really looked a confident and good side. That winning streak didn't come for nothing. Now sides like these should attract investment.

Hete BLKSM

What the feck are they doing? 2-0 Down against Granada half way?

images

This is going to cost me a couple of bucks. Literally a couple, so I'm cool. But still.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Levante has realistic possibilities of progressing from its EL group, which is always a positive thing.

They're pitted against Twente, Hanover, and Helsingborg.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Levante has realistic possibilities of progressing from its EL group, which is always a positive thing.

They're pitted against Twente, Hanover, and Helsingborg.

Hmm, it'll be a close group, Levante should hold their own.

VivaBarcelona

With Vyntra, Ramis, Barral and Uche all now gone meaning they've lost their source of goals, long way to go in this transfer market but I think they are going to be in serious trouble unless they find someone to replace Barral and Uche's goals which will be tough.

They also need to improve their dreadful defence too, Verza a good signing in Midfield and Ruben will do a job in goal but without Barral and Uche last season they'd have gone down and now they have to replace them? Tough.

Gijon and Eibar probably fill two spots but Levante and Las Palmas could go head to head for that third spot. Worrying times for the side on the East Coast.

Home of Barca Fans