Levante UD

M

mitkoa7x

Well seeing Pathetico suck so much I take my previous statement back. Levante will remain unbeaten for atleast 3 more rounds ;)

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
its great to see them in this type of form, I guess unless they choke Really hard, they wont be going to Segunda.
I really wish they stay in top 10 come the end of round 38 ... European football next season would be simply Gold!!

B

barcelonista

They may even find themselves in the relegation zone by next year...

Why should they? Drawing against both Real Madrid and us last season at home, giving us a hard time in Camp Nou (1-2), beating Real Madrid this season and above all: finishing 6th in the second half of the last season clearly shows they are not relegation zone candidates. They dropped only 4 points more than Valencia did in their last 19 games last season. Or, in other words, in the last 28 La Liga matches, Levante collected more points than Valencia did, only beaten by Real Madrid and us. So to be precise: their amazing run didn't start just this season for a couple of games.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
They've already got more than half of the points they need to avoid relegation. They'll stay in La Liga and kick asssss

Home of Barca Fans