Ballon d'Or 2011

W

Worms

Agree. People like Xavi, Zanetti, Nesta, etc who have had long careers and have been consistently fantastic players (but never the best in the world at any given moment) should be eligible for a separate award.

I personally think Xavi was the best player in the world in the calender year 2010,the fact that Iniesta got voted ahead of him just shows you whoever votes for these things hasn't got a fucking clue.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
It's all in the hair!!

point there

1132731_o.gif

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Klose is there?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF is this?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Casillas is there and Valdes isn't?!:cussing:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I personally think Xavi was the best player in the world in the calender year 2010,the fact that Iniesta got voted ahead of him just shows you whoever votes for these things hasn't got a fucking clue.

totally agree the award is a joke, it'll be between Messi/Ronaldo again of course

Clockwise

Buccaneer
that list is probably just for the lolz. actually any list of nominees is just for formalities as long as Leo's around

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I just thought of something, maybe Busquets, Rossi and Valdes are part of the 16 names still missing, we can always hope.

DucdeOrléans

No matter how we look at it, the Ballon d'Or is by far the most respected award for a reason.

Apart from that you can't make everyone happy but let's wait and see the remaining 16 names before some people explode.

Last edited:
S

Silva Lining

In a poor league in terms of skills Silva might be the king,but in La Liga he couldn't for obvious reasons.

Or you could say rather Ronaldo is playing better in La Liga due to the lesser quality in La Liga?

Muppet. The fact Silva is showing his form while playing for Spain makes your post a joke, just like yourself.

Home of Barca Fans