Ballon d'Or 2011

Red Devil 2

Only two teams are capable of putting a challenge for La Liga the Premier league has 6 teams capable of beating each other in result similar to Sundays.

X

xaviniesta

Only two teams are capable of putting a challenge for La Liga the Premier league has 6 teams capable of beating each other in result similar to Sundays.
attachment.php

ammarfcb

ze special one

yet all 6 are challenged till the last minute week in week out in the champions league. by teams that wouldn't even make it in the first division in spain.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Only about exactly 0 English teams would be able to challenge for the Primera Division title.

W

Worms

All 20 teams in La Liga are capable of beating each other,put Barca or Real in the PL and it will become another "2 team league".

H725

Silva and Aguero were some of the best players in La Liga,but definitely way behind the likes of C.Ronaldo,Messi,Iniesta,Xavi,Ozil,etc.. In EPL they are gods 'cause the skills level there is lower than the spanish standards. That's about it. I mean this has nothing to do with the fact that EPL and La Liga are the best leagues in the world right now. I say this with a neutral point of view.

ps. in my opinion teams like Chelsea,Liverpool and Arsenal regressed a lot compared to the past anyway.

ammarfcb

ze special one
let's put it this way. would you rather watch batman vs superman or every sidekick there is fight it out

W

Worms

Silva and Aguero were some of the best players in La Liga,but definitely way behind the likes of C.Ronaldo,Messi,Iniesta,Xavi,Ozil,etc.. In EPL they are gods 'cause the skills level there is lower than the spanish standards. That's about it. I mean this has nothing to do with the fact that EPL and La Liga are the best leagues in the world right now. I say this with a neutral point of view.

ps. in my opinion teams like Chelsea,Liverpool and Arsenal regressed a lot compared to the past anyway.

I would say Silva is better than Ozil.Forget about the very best player anyway the average player in La Liga is better technically than an average PL player.

H725

I would say Silva is better than Ozil.Forget about the very best player anyway the average player in La Liga is better technically than an average PL player.

Yeah even looking in that way sure,2 different cultures you know. English football have always been based on the same tactics like 442 (and rarely 433),the pace and intensity of the game with more physical players,etc. while the spanish football brought the dutch school of possession and attacking football since the '90.
Mancio is doing a good work at City mixing the 2 elements with an italian culture,but they have the best players in that league so is natural that they are dominating right now.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Neymar rumored to make the 50th list. And some deluded friends of mine think he should be top 3 :facepalm:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
well he should definitely make the 50.

I would even go as far as to put him in the top 20 considering his contributions to Santos' success.

F

Flavia

I would even go as far as to put him in the top 20 considering his contributions to Santos' success.
If khedira is there, he should easily make the 20th, but not top 3.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

You just lost my vote for best overall poster this year.

(But yeah, he's easily top 50 for his play with Santos, especially considering it was a WC hangover year and there was a lot of shit football overall)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
You just lost my vote for best overall poster this year.

(But yeah, he's easily top 50 for his play with Santos, especially considering it was a WC hangover year and there was a lot of shit football overall)

yeah like you were ever gonna vote for me.

are there 20 players with more talent than Neymar? yes.

are there 20 players who had better seasons than Neymar? no.

he was the major factor in Santos winning the Libertadores. I'd even include Danilo in the 50, really. Ganso should be there too, but also didn't really play enough to warrant a spot, which is a shame for him but injuries are like that.

is Justo Villar in? he should be in for the Copa America run alone. what a hero.

1. Messi
2. Iniesta
3. Xavi
4. Busquets
5. Cristiano
6. Rooney
7. Suarez
8. Özil
9. Falcao
10. Abidal
11. Zlatan
12. Piqué