Ballon d'Or 2011

abual3bed1

0xw38.jpg

M

mitkoa7x

After 20 years there will be an award named after Cr7 "Penaldo" for scoring the most pens ina season

BarcaGirl

What if CR wins it. I somehow am not so sure of Messi winning. I still fear CR might get it, because the NT coaches and captains of especially some 'smaller' football countries sometimes vote some crazy shit.

Messi HAS to win it, he is the best player. I love Xavi, but he deserved it last year, not this year.
But if CR wins it, I'll run riot.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
No way.

Messi is the best in the world. Something admitted by Pep, Xavi and I think Iniesta as well.
Iniesta was prolly better than Xavi last season as well.

Of course they say this publicly i'm sure Mourinho, Pepe, Marcelo would say that CR is the best, whether they genuinely believe that is a different story, players chat shit to the media.

Messi will obviously win again but this year he deserves to, however Xavi most definately should have had it last year but as we all know goals goals goals is all that matters.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
No way.

Messi is the best in the world. Something admitted by Pep, Xavi and I think Iniesta as well.

Iniesta was prolly better than Xavi last season as well.

For what Xavi has done in his career he deserves such an accolade and I would imagine Messi would agree with me.

BarcaGirl

Of course they say this publicly i'm sure Mourinho, Pepe, Marcelo would say that CR is the best, whether they genuinely believe that is a different story, players chat shit to the media.

Messi will obviously win again but this year he deserves to, however Xavi most definately should have had it last year but as we all know goals goals goals is all that matters.

Messi is not just about goals, it's his overall brillant play, his passes, his vision is on par with Xavi's ...he's a complete player, not just someone who scores a bunch of goals. Sometimes I get this feeling, that even some Barca-Fans think, that Messi is nothing without Xavi-Iniesta. If that is the case, than maybe it would be better for Leo to move on and leave Barca. I would really love to see, how Barca would do without him.

Jenks

No, it's not a joke..Klopp, Tabarez or Villas-Boas deserve it more than Mourinho.

Have you seen AVB's record at Chelsea? It would be a joke for him to be in the running for any managerial award right now.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Messi is not just about goals, it's his overall brillant play, his passes, his vision is on par with Xavi's ...he's a complete player, not just someone who scores a bunch of goals. Sometimes I get this feeling, that even some Barca-Fans think, that Messi is nothing without Xavi-Iniesta. If that is the case, than maybe it would be better for Leo to move on and leave Barca. I would really love to see, how Barca would do without him.

Well we can see how well Messi does without Xaviesta for the argies......

BarcaGirl

Well we can see how well Messi does without Xaviesta for the argies......

Put Xavi or Iniesta in the Argentina NT, they would do shit. I'm getting tired of people saying Leo is crap in the NT. A single player, can't win matches on his own.

What has CR done with Portugal? NOTHING!

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It's not Messi's fault Ed it's the system, managers, ten other players, backroom staff but most of all it's Pele's fault ;)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Put Xavi or Iniesta in the Argentina NT, they would do shit.

Well that's wrong.

-------------------GK---------------

----LB--------CB-------CB----------RB---

-----Xavi-----Masherano------Iniesta--------

---------------Pastore-------------------------

----------Aguero----------Higuain---------------

Looks pretty awesome to me.

Home of Barca Fans