Barca wooden logo

C

casper31

Hi everybody! I'm new on this forum :)

I didn't know where to post my thread, I hope I chose right place :)

I'm football fan, who is interested in carving in wood, therefore sometimes I make different football teams logos in wooden form...In last time I've made Barca logo and I want to show it to you because you, Barcelona fans probably will have a lot of to say about it :D I hope it will interest you, I will be very thankful for all of your opinions and questions about it :)
barcakolaz.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice piece of work man. What are the dimensions? And how long does it take to make one?

C

casper31

Thanks guys for all of your opinions, it's great to read that ;)

Dimensions are 44 x 46 centimetres (about 17 x 18 inches) in widest places, so it's pretty big. I was making it over one week, it's not an easy work, but I hope final effect is worthy it? :)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I like this...Curious if many of you have a room or deco in your homes/apts for Barca...I'm trying to think of a tasteful way to include some Barca things in our home

Quell

I like this...Curious if many of you have a room or deco in your homes/apts for Barca...I'm trying to think of a tasteful way to include some Barca things in our home

I have a candle holder made of pieces of blau and grana transparent glass and Barca logo. When a candle is burning the room is filled with blaugrana light :wub: very beautiful and romantic. I've fount it in the official store. This year I didn't see anything like that.

Casper, you work is brilliant! :thumbsup2:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I love that Quell, I am heading to Barcelona the last week of November...I'm going to hunt for similar things when I'm there, shame I won't be able to catch a match =(

Home of Barca Fans