Best Transfer 11/12

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Mattia Cassani, Fiorentina - Loan
Maxi Moralez, Atalanta - €8M
Diego Rubio, Sporting CP - €1M

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I was undecided about that, making it this calender year, or season. If it includes January last year am all about Cassano for free, well, severance.

But Rami actually didn't complete his transfer until this season, so that's a pretty significant difference, there

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
hands down cacares is the steal of the season as seville completed his move on may 31 for 3 million from barca

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Did Justo Villar leave this season? I think so... if that's the case, it has to be one of the best transfers.... He's a great keeper

Edit: Diego Alves -> Valencia, too

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Jones and De Gea were expensive, but will prove to be outstanding business and at 19 will be the backbone of United's team for at least a decade.

not cheap, but still fantastic long-term business.

Coates could prove to be a huge hit for Liverpool, not as long-term as Jones (coz he's Uruguayan someone like us or RM could get him), but for €10m less? it's niiiice but the key thing for me is a player that can deliver now and in the future, and Coates needs time to settle, etc.

I think the deals of the summer were Victor Ruiz for €8m, and Miralem Pjanić for €11m. both long-term signings with the ability to deliver short-term as well, bought at a good price, and in key positions for their side. don't think you can top them.

jamrock

Thiago alcantara at just twenty he can be the backbone of the barcelona team for the next 15 years( since this seems to be how we judge transfer now i days) and he cost all of 0 million Euros. what a steal

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Perisic to Dortmund for 5 mil. euros was a nice buy. Can't compare to those free transfers though.

Home of Barca Fans