Japan

veryfatchocobo

No topic on Japan? Really?

IMO, from what I've seen, Japan is going to light up upcoming friendlies and the WC guaranteed. Add that to their Barcelona-style football under Zaccheroni. I guarantee we'll see them go really far in Brazil.

veryfatchocobo

Add that with Endo's (although old) vision and Kagawa's silk touch. Especially if Japan can find a replacement to Endo for the WC.

Barca8

Honda is an amazing player. . . Kagawa is overrated should not be wearing the no 10 jersey!

Kagawa overrated? Yeah, just like David Silva is currently better than Juan Mata :lol:
What matches are you watching? Kagawa was on fire and created chances for his teammates with every touch of the ball.

Excellent performance by Japan! One of the best international matches I've seen in a while

fcbdna

Banned
Kagawa overrated? Yeah, just like David Silva is currently better than Juan Mata :lol:
What matches are you watching? Kagawa was on fire and created chances for his teammates with every touch of the ball.

Excellent performance by Japan! One of the best international matches I've seen in a while

Apparently you rate footballers based on HYPE, and not performance.

Home of Barca Fans