Wilfred Kaptoum

navidjaan

Good. He's not gonna get ahead of Carbonell and Aleñá (for good reasons) this season, and Tenerife, who have La Liga ambitions, lay in the good half of Segunda A.

God Serena

Good. He's not gonna get ahead of Carbonell and Aleñá (for good reasons) this season, and Tenerife, who have La Liga ambitions, lay in the good half of Segunda A.

Interesting that they'd go after him in favor of targeting Alena or Carbonell.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Been training a lot with the 1st team recently. I wonder if he's one of the players that might get promoted this summer.

JamDav1982

Been training a lot with the 1st team recently. I wonder if he's one of the players that might get promoted this summer.

Non chance whatsoever.

Think sometimes they call up B team players to first team training that are less involved with B team on match day as much as anything.

Kaptoum wont be getting called up to first team. He is miles off.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Non chance whatsoever.

Think sometimes they call up B team players to first team training that are less involved with B team on match day as much as anything.

Kaptoum wont be getting called up to first team. He is miles off.

Hmm... Some players are getting promoted according to Robert Fernandez. Marlon might be one of them and perhaps Nili, but that would be somewhat underwhelming :lol:

Considering Kaptoum will turn 21, I can only imagine he'll either get promoted or move elsewhere.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Hmm... Some players are getting promoted according to Robert Fernandez. Marlon might be one of them and perhaps Nili, but that would be somewhat underwhelming :lol:

Considering Kaptoum will turn 21, I can only imagine he'll either get promoted or move elsewhere.

He isnt even playing regularly for the B team so cant see it unless they give him one last chance through a loan.

Home of Barca Fans