Wilfred Kaptoum

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I'd like him to be one of the rotation CMs in the B-team he for me would be the natural successor for Xavi although he still has quite a way to go

ebieymjunior

I'd like him to be one of the rotation CMs in the B-team he for me would be the natural successor for Xavi although he still has quite a way to go

Yes, an Adama-like year where he is promoted but still allowed to play in Juvenil A would be good. Then another full year a the B team and then a full promotion.
That'd be ideal for him, he'll be 19 by then.

DinhoR10

I think munir will make room for himself no offense to dongou but munir is younger yet is already better than him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

linetty

I wish we still had Sanabria. That would be too much though.

They'll walk over the leauge next year! Only 5 points to 1. spot last year.

khaled_a_d

I think munir will make room for himself no offense to dongou but munir is younger yet is already better than him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is just 4 months and few days younger mate and Dongou played for Barca B way longer ,Dongou has been always the better player in the youth system but his development has stalled in Barca B
Hope it isn't gonna happen with Munir either ,also hope Dongue gets better,too much talent to be wasted tbh

Tonykross

He is just 4 months and few days younger mate and Dongou played for Barca B way longer ,Dongou has been always the better player in the youth system but his development has stalled in Barca B
Hope it isn't gonna happen with Munir either ,also hope Dongue gets better,too much talent to be wasted tbh

Dongou was really getting better at the end of the season.

L

linetty

Wow, cannot wait to see him playing for the 'B' team next season. There's so much positive things to say about him, an exceptional player...oozes class.

L

linetty

He is one of the best talents out there IMO and yeah, I think he picked up a small injury.

Home of Barca Fans