WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

Horatio

You're welcome
Luckily I'll be in Turkey during Argentina - Ecuador. At least I'll be distracted enough to not enter a state of sorrow if Argentina doesn't qualify.

BrazilFan

Ecuador has been crap and have nothing to play for so Argentina has that to its advantages but Argentina has struggled in Altitude.

Messi983

World Cup without Messi?

A nightmare :(

Well, at least he could concentrate on Barça this season and rest in summer.

I don't see them winning WC so why even waste his energy just so his teammates will f*** everything up again.

JamDav1982

Peru and Chile are only ahead of Argentina as Bolivia fielded ineligible player.

Effectively they got away with wins at toughest away ground.

Unbelievable if this shit keeps Messi out of World Cup.

Late subs in both fucking games.

Draw vs Ecuador enough to get playoffs if.... Peru win by two or more, Colombia win or Brazil beat Chile at home by two or more.

Edit: Scrap that. Draw not enough for anything unless two of the three happen due to Paraguay being on 27 pts if beat Venezuala.

They need to win.

Last edited:

Stoichkov1

Peru and Chile are only ahead of Argentina as Bolivia fielded ineligible player.

Effectively they got away with wins at toughest away ground.

Unbelievable if this shit keeps Messi out of World Cup.

Late subs in both fucking games.

Draw vs Ecuador enough to get playoffs if.... Peru win by two or more, Colombia win or Brazil beat Chile at home by two or more.

Edit: Scrap that. Draw not enough for anything unless two of the three happen due to Paraguay being on 27 pts if beat Venezuala.

They need to win.

Bolivia fielded an ineligible player only against Chile if I remember correctly.

Kohe321

To be fair Benedetto pulled off a perfect Higuain 2014 WC imitation in this game. Clear goal scoring chances wasted. 10/10 stuff really, should get an Oscar for his stunning character work. At times I could swear it was actually Higuain out there on the field...

Last edited:

Devils

I decided not to watch the game the second I saw that Benedetto was starting.

Sampaoli is a total fraud.

Windhook

Oh... what's the point with qualifying? Argentina are clearly in their worst since the 1994 World Cup qualifiers when they beat Australia in a play-off. No chance of winning the World Cup. Messi, no matter how GODly he is, cannot win on his own with such crap strikers on the team.

raedkuwait

Wtf is this shit imagine syria or australia make it to the world cup while the likes of argantina or even chille miss out on world cup lolol really stupid

Home of Barca Fans