WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

SeloBarca

Trying to find a good source for the argentina game, would rather pay a little to get a good quality stream with english comentators :p

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
4 teams and the fifth gets to play against an asian team(if i'm not mistaken) for another spot in the WC

So that means South America could have 6 teams at the World Cup? 6 teams out of 10 is a bit too much, they should have scrapped the play off place.

F

Flavia

Is it 4 teams go through?

Yes. And the 5th will have an international play-off against the 5th from the AFC qualifiers.

For the Argentina - Chile game, possible line-ups:
Argentina: Andújar, Zabaleta, Burdisso, Otamendi and Rojo; Sosa, Banega, Braña and Di María; Messi and Higuaín. Coach: Alejandro Sabella.

Chile: Bravo, Jara, Ponce and Vidal; Matias Fernández, Isla, Carmona and Valdivia; Beausejour, Suazo and Pinilla. Coach: Claudio Borghi.

This will probably be a good game.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The big show is back. :D

Tonight should be interesting. I don't really have much faith in Chile right now with Asexis out though, plus Argentina has something to prove; the new coach effect should still be there.

Peru-Paraguay should be interesting later too, I wonder if Peru's Copa confidence will continue.

W

Worms

Where can I watch these matches in England,has anybody got a website that shows them?

ricknattery

The big show is back. :D

Tonight should be interesting. I don't really have much faith in Chile right now with Asexis out though, plus Argentina has something to prove; the new coach effect should still be there.

Peru-Paraguay should be interesting later too, I wonder if Peru's Copa confidence will continue.

That's my worry, Peru tends to get over-confident after getting a few good results and then we hit ourselves with a wall. There is much expectation for this game, I hope Markarian(best coach we had in decades) can control this and we face the game with the right mentality

BarcaGirl

I just hope and pray that Argentina wins tonight. That's all I want.
It would be nice to see Messi score, but as long as they win I'm happy. :)

zanela

For the Argentina - Chile game, possible line-ups:
Argentina: Andújar, Zabaleta, Burdisso, Otamendi and Rojo; Sosa, Banega, Braña and Di María; Messi and Higuaín. Coach: Alejandro Sabella.

what hap to mascherano?

zanela

oh yeh...he got that red against Uru. Thanks.

Its normally my sleeping hours, but i'm keeping awake to catch sabella's boys in action. :D

Home of Barca Fans