WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He has played well and been only threat bar Messi.

Deulofeu is a great player who forces things and tires defenders and is a threat..... Sound familiar?

Di Maria booting in a random cross isn't being a threat, nor is his square pass to Messi which was the 1 time out of 30 attempts that he's ever done something right no matter how simple it is.

JamDav1982

Deulofeu is a great player who forces things and tires defenders and is a threat..... Sound familiar?

Di Maria booting in a random cross isn't being a threat, nor is his square pass to Messi which was the 1 time out of 30 attempts that he's ever done something right no matter how simple it is.

No nothing like Deulofeu.

Di Maria had a good assist and been only threat to them after Messi.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
No nothing like Deulofeu.

Di Maria had a good assist and been only threat to them after Messi.

Nothing like Deulofeu? A player who makes consistently bad decisions, messes up simple actions, and accumulates turnovers for a living. He's extremely like Deulofeu and there's arguably no better comparison of flaws out there for Deulofeu.

Good assist my ass lol, that's like the first time he can complete a pass in the final third in god knows how long. His "threat" includes stupid crosses, dribbling to the corner flag, missing a 1v1 sitter, etc. Need I go on? I think he's had less than 5 good actions in the entire match.

JamDav1982

Nothing like Deulofeu? A player who makes consistently bad decisions, messes up simple actions, and accumulates turnovers for a living. He's extremely like Deulofeu and there's arguably no better comparison of flaws out there for Deulofeu.

Good assist my ass lol, that's like the first time he can complete a pass in the final third in god knows how long. His "threat" includes stupid crosses, dribbling to the corner flag, missing a 1v1 sitter, etc. Need I go on? I think he's had less than 5 good actions in the entire match.

Yeah nothing like him. Assisted and been a threat in first half especially.

If you cant see the difference between the two then fair enough.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Yeah nothing like him. Assisted and been a threat in first half especially.

If you cant see the difference between the two then fair enough.

Lol you offer 0 reasons why. Not gonna bother continuing it. Nor do you offer a single piece of evidence of Di Maria "doing well" other than saying he's a threat (again a claim, no evidence) and his assist which is the only time he's even done a simple thing in the final third right.

As far as I'm concerned, there's not even an argument made here.

JamDav1982

Lol you offer 0 reasons why. Not gonna bother continuing it. Nor do you offer a single piece of evidence of Di Maria "doing well" other than saying he's a threat (again a claim, no evidence) and his assist which is the only time he's even done a simple thing in the final third right.

As far as I'm concerned, there's not even an argument made here.

I dont care if you agree with me and he just did well again there down the left. Good game.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I dont care if you agree with me and he just did well again there down the left. Good game.

What a reach that is :lol:. He booted the ball to absolutely nobody on the other wing and messed up a counter. An easy cross and he botched it magnificently, what game are you watching?

Home of Barca Fans