WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

X

xaviniesta

still 0-0 :D what a cracking game.

is alexis fit to play tonight`?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
easy man, don't blow your wad just yet, there's still a whole hour left and Asexis has yet to enter the pitch!

I'm trying to save all my strength but this game is basically the opposite of the previous one.

SUAREZZZZZZZZZ

The best player in the world.

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
crackin' goal from Suarez. love Rios playing the precise through-ball, though, seems he can do more than foul!

He actually is a better passer than El Russo Perez. It's funny because 90% of the time all he does is foul, but he can actually pass.

Suarez again.. Chile's defense is so depressing.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'm trying to save all my strength but this game is basically the opposite of the previous one.

yeah I can't argue with that. Chile games are always brilliant.

SUAREZZZZZZZZZ

The best player in the world.

images

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He actually is a better passer than El Russo Perez. It's funny because 90% of the time all he does is foul, but he can actually pass.

yeah didn't he set-up the opening goal in the Copa Final?

funny player.

Suarez again.. Chile's defense is so depressing.

they just need one stud CB. that'll get everyone else going.

although to be fair, that goal was totally down to Bravo.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Obviously I'm trolling you but if we want to use Pele's pathetic standards, than yes, Suarez is the best player in South America.

yeah but be real; who uses Pele's standards?

apart from Pele being a retard, objectively holding the World Cup as being needed to be The Ultimate is dumb. only Pele, Garrincha and Maradona have managed to win the World Cup whilst being "the best player in the World" and only Garrincha and Maradona did it in the One-Man-Army style everyone expects. and Pele played in the best team in the World and Maradona had a solid backbone and two choking Europeans to steamroll in the QF & SF. plus he handballed it (a crucial goal that everyone seems to forget only went in because he cheated.) Garrincha fucked 1962 right in the ass, enduring hideous foul play to boss it, but he was wildly inconsistent everywhere else in his career.

and tbf, Beckenbauer and Xavi can claim to being #2 when winning it, which is still fucking impressive.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans