WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

W

Worms

6 South American sides would be really good in Brazil,I hope it's Arg,Uru,Chile,Ven and Columbia who qualify!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
In other news, the cunt and the fatass scores for Brazil to give them a victory over a Mexico team that deserves more. :(

And of course the cunt does his little backflip afterwards. Ronaldinho of course couldn't do a backflip if he wanted to.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Plenty of Basques ended up in Argentina too. Higuain is one.

Yup, in fact probably the three most famous Argentines who aren't footballers - Guevara, Evita and Hipolito Yrigoyen were all of Basque ancestry, but the Basques have been far behind the Galicians and Italians when it comes to immigration to Argentina. There's probably as many people of Basque ancestry in Chile and Argentina but because of the sizes of the countries, it's a bigger deal in Chile.

The only times I ever had Basque food was in Argentina though.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
More important than Pele pimping out Neymar - Carlos Valderrama named a successor of his own - Porto's James Rodriguez.

DucdeOrléans

From what I can see Sánchez is unfortunately playing from the start despite huge doubts about his participation in todays match.

He better not get a setback.

EDIT: Aha, he was indeed in the official lineup initially but that changed in the last minute and a certain Mirosevic was choosed from the start instead.

Brilliant.

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

wow, what a pass from suazo. he still got it.

suarez seems to be on a beast mode.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans