WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Brazil have arguably the best fullback pair and great midfielders but they still lack identity.

Argentina Chile > Uruguay Brazil

Agree on fullback pairing, but I don't think Paulinho and Renato Augusto are great midfielders. I think they're rusty as Brazil have been very impressive in this qualification. Uruguay tough to play against too. Very physical.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
That's shocking, easier to score than miss. How do all these players just lose their brains/talent when they play for the NT??

DonAK

None of these players have any brains in the first place.

Otamendi at City is as brainless as for Argentina. Aguero tries to dribble everyone with his head down. Di Maria has a great game once in a bluemoon and don't even get me started on fucking Rojo

Is this a golden generation? France's current Golden Generation pisses all over this

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
They will need more luck than Portugal at the Euros to get anywhere near that World Cup trophy if they continue playing like this. That CB pairing is just a disaster.

DonAK

Chile's level dropped down after Pizzi took over too. Alexis and Vidal only players capable of creating something for them now. If you overlook their performance tonight, Brazil definitely looks like the best team and deservedly so in first place.

Home of Barca Fans