WC Qualifiers 2018 - South America

F

Flavia

This Brazil midfield is awful. One of Coutinho or Lucas Lima should be there. No creativity.

F

Flavia

Coutinho gets in and changes the dynamic. I don't understand why he isn't a starter.
Great finish from Neymar.

CuleLife4Life

This Brazil midfield is awful. One of Coutinho or Lucas Lima should be there. No creativity.

This will be Tite's downfall. Both Paulinho and Renato are from his old Corinthians team. Right now Brazil is getting results and everyone loves Tite but come World Cup, and they are facing stronger teams, this midfield will be exposed just like in 2014.

F

Flavia

They done a fine job defensively but yes, they don't do enough offensively.
There's no need for the 3 of casemiro, paulinho and renato augusto. Coutinho should be a starter.

This will be Tite's downfall. Both Paulinho and Renato are from his old Corinthians team. Right now Brazil is getting results and everyone loves Tite but come World Cup, and they are facing stronger teams, this midfield will be exposed just like in 2014.
Yeah. So far he's not calling the best players, but a lot of players he coached and likes. Giuliano and Taison have no place there either.

BrazilFan

I agree we don't need Casemiro, Paulinho and Renato Augusto but simply calling the best players and playing them isn't always the best recipe for success.

Capitan Puyol

It's very hard to find any statistics. Last home defeat in competitive match (except WC 2014) was in 1975 against Peru 1-3 in the Copa America semifinals. Last defeat (in friendly) was 0-1 against Paraguay in August 2002. But yes, I didn't find any Brazil home defeat in WC qualifiers.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Chile are outplayed against fucking Ecuador :lol:

Ecuador have a 2-0 lead after 23 minutes.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans