Barcelona most lovely places

Quell

Since 2005 I travel to Barcelona every year.
And I discovered some places worth visiting.
Hope my little guide will discover something new for your future trips to this awesome city.
Also I welcome everyone share their Barcelona experience and tell us about unusual places you've been to.

I'd love to start with a Pl. Philip Neri. It's located in the heart of Barri Gotic and has marks of Spanish Civil War. Evanescence filmed their video "My Immortal" there, that's how I discovered it.
It's silent, when you find it you'll be surprised to find yourself far from people and noise.
But it also has a school, and in a daytime it's full of children and parents. And you won't enjoy it as much as when it's empty.

Barcafan 2304

Thanks for the tip mate, will put it on the to do list. TBH, in all my trips there, i have not visited that neck of the woods. Long Overdue

Quell

The next place I'm going to share is Avinguda Tibidabo. You probably know the mountain with the Church and Amusement park, the beautiful place from where you see all the city and even Montserrat on th other side if the weather is fine.

And to get there you should take a FGC train from Pl. Catalunya (it's not Renfe and it's not a metro). When you exit you sea a street with old buildings. This is it. You can take Tramvia Blau (IMO really takes long to wait for it) or take a walk to enjoy houses.

View attachment 3831

View attachment 3832

Quell

LoveLaudrup soon may help me updating :blush:
Everyone has it's own Barcelona! It's full of amazing places, it takes long to see them all.

Home of Barca Fans