Player Signatures

D

dtscott

Im going to watch Barca for first time against Malaga 22nd March. Just wondered if you get to ground early is it possible to get player signatures? If so how long before game & where is best place to be?:flagvl8:

A.Iniesta

meet the players face 2 face??... I think it's Impossible, I've asked many people when i was there in summer

maz

I walk the line
I think it will be very hard. Before pep came they used to stay in a hotel before home matches and fans could go to the hotel and get the signatures. But now pep allows them to spend the night at home and meet up during the day..which means its almost impossible to know where the players will be. Im not certain, but i'd say you'd be hard pressed to get some signatures.

Zqa-

They are staying at Hotel Florida before wednesdays match;
This is the first time Barça has used this hotel, with is located 500 meters above the city and offers some stunning views of the Mediterranean and the Pyrenees, as well as the city skyline. With only 70 rooms and suites, it guarantees the kind of tranquillity and privacy the players need before such a big game on Wednesday. The hotel also has a luxurious ‘Zen Zone Spa'.
- fcbarcelona official page.

Quell

A bit of luck, and you'll have a success. Pep himself is always ready to sign and he makes them to do this too. sometimes they may stay in a hotel in the city.

Who knows... I used to catch them leaving the stadium after a match is over or after the training.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Wow Quell, that's awesome :) I need to go to Barca soon, if I even saw one of them face to face i'd probably explode

MinaFCB

156zmko.jpg

spursandbarca

when they stayed in the princesa sofia hotel it was very easy. I paid for a room there 1 night and got most of them. they used to wander down for breakfast or go to the pool and relax. Puyol used to come down to leave tickets with the concierge with his family members.

when the team used to train in the la masia it was easy when the players came out of training as long as it wasnt easter or christmas when 20,000 japanese tourists were around.

Has anyone been out to the new training ground to attempt this?

Evil

Shabazz
I want Yaya Toure's and Iniesta's more than any other player, and a picture with Pique!!

Oh... Wishful thinking... :sad:

spursandbarca

Forgot I met santi before as well forgot him. end of 2008 season. he stopped coming out of la masia and signed autographs. he gave a euskedi kid one of his Barca shirts as well.

Home of Barca Fans