Hatem Ben Arfa

adil_909

both goals were lucky, a draw was a fair result because united couldn't take any of their 10 chances and newcastle defended like beasts. simple.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
how would it look with the ref going against his linesman who is waving his flag saying it is a penalty for the away team at old trafford?

Rooney was only trying to kick the ball?

you are DELUDED!

He clearly kicked Coloccini twice in frustration with his final swing being the most obvious!

It was a RED CARD OFFENCE you visually challenged ----!

Err it would look like he made the right call is what it would look like

Yeah I'm the deluded one...that's why Ben Arfa and Collocini are world class tolololololololol

Hatem Ben Arfa

Err it would look like he made the right call is what it would look like

Yeah I'm the deluded one...that's why Ben Arfa and Collocini are world class tolololololololol

YEAH anyone that thinks kicking a player TWICE while they are on the deck is not a Red Card is deluded.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
are you telling me there was no contact with Ferdinand at all?

anyway I am honest enough to admit it was not a penalty, Ferdinand clearly got a toe to the ball. But NEWCASTLE DESERVED THE PENALTY AND TO BE LEVEL.

why? the referee was clearly biased in favour of Man Utd. WAYE ROONEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT OFF EARLY ON IN THE GAME. HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ON TEH PITCH TO TAKE THE FREE KICK THAT LED TO THEIR GOAL. the referee books Newcastle players for slapping the ball on the ground but does not do the same when Fabio does it. he books Ben Arfa for telling off wayne rooney for not once but TWICE kicking Coloccini while he is on the ground and the ref decides to book Ben Arfa and Rooney sees no card at all.

Referee was a corrupt biased piece of kahk.

GOD I hope Basel beat Man Utd in a couple weeks time!
Newcastle deserved the point.

Cool so we agree it wasn't a pk. I just watched from the 54th minutetill the end. Can't comment much, but from what i saw Manchester deserved the win, newcastle didn't deserve the point, but again just saw from the second half.

That hernandez goal was not offside btw! :)

Hatem Ben Arfa

Newcastle deserved the draw. Man Utd's goal was lucky and to compound it Rooney should never have been on the pitch to be involved in it.

Newcastle did quite well first half. You could hear a pin drop at old trafford in the first half.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
didn't see first half, but what a save from that defender on hernandez header! sdfhiasdjasdjasdjhasdfjhasd i was like fuuuuuu come on lol

Hatem Ben Arfa

manutd3_2683283.jpg

I like this picture.

Rooney was bang out of order swinging at Coloccini like that. I'm glad someone challenged the thug because the ref certainly wasn't doing his job properly.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Rooney is a coward, and his dirty challenges and thugery on the pitch is proof of that.

I remember that one time he was playing for Everton where he did a 2-footed challenge that just missed a goalkeepers head. He could have bloody killed the guy. He's a coward and a thug.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Rooney can also do this.. you like it?

Oh.... and he's not a thug. Sir Barton is a thug and a coward.. the same guy that is adored by the Newcastle fans.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans