Thibaut Courtois

CanadianCanadian

Solid arguments. Willing to present some evidence to your claims?

Serious question. If you were Perez what would you do to bounce back from this? Madrid probably has a warchest of 300 Million after selling Ronaldo and winning 3 UCL. Seems to me you guys need a new CF, MF, RB, CB and manager. Only names that come to mind would be Icardi (LOL), Kane, Eriksen, and Hazard. Theres a dearth of defensive talent at the moment it seems.
If you guys start bidding for De Light it might get interesting though

El Gato

Villarato!
Serious question. If you were Perez what would you do to bounce back from this? Madrid probably has a warchest of 300 Million after selling Ronaldo and winning 3 UCL. Seems to me you guys need a new CF, MF, RB, CB and manager. Only names that come to mind would be Icardi (LOL), Kane, Eriksen, and Hazard. Theres a dearth of defensive talent at the moment it seems.
If you guys start bidding for De Light it might get interesting though

What do you mean ‘bounce back’?
There’s too much we don’t know about board’s financial priorities. There are two supporter and media camps - 1 that thinks he’s sitting on money reluctant to spend and blindly trusts Benzema et al to carry the load because THEYRE THAT DAMN GOOD~! in their mind.. and 1 that thinks he can’t spend because he pumped whatever didn’t go into Mbappé buy into the stadium. If the latter is true and our cash bank is a bit more restricted than we think, we can only make 1-2 big signings. And Perez isn’t keen on making big investments into 25-26 year olds for 100s of millions and chooses to pinch and gamble on young guys (Vini, Rodrygo, Theo, Militao) for cheapest possible price and buy option-B’s like Hazard or Icardi for minimum price others willing to sell for.

Morten

Finally ThiFRAUD FRAUDtois' ass has been glued to the bench, where it belongs, by the Algerian shaman

I have asked this before and didnt get an answer, but why does Barca-fans hate Courtois that much?
This was a thing way before he even joined RM, so whats the deal?

Givenchy

I have asked this before and didnt get an answer, but why does Barca-fans hate Courtois that much?

cant speak for all barca fans but the guy just annoys me to look at.. idk why just has that kind of face i guess.

I also think hes way overrated and Navas is the better GK

Mitchell1978

Might be biased because he's from my country but i don't understand it either.

While the difference isn't big he's clearly a better GK then Navas.
He's also like 6/7 years younger.

Home of Barca Fans