Thibaut Courtois

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Name: Thibaut Courtois

Courtoisatleticomadrid.jpg

DOB: 11 May, 1992
Position: Goalkeeper
Club: Atletico Madrid (on loan from Chelsea)
Nationality: Belgium

Courtois in currently leading the Zamora standings with only 0,25 goals conceded per game.

His comments on upcoming Barca-Atletico match: http://www.fcbarcelonanews.com/courtois-we-can-beat-barca/

Galning

Another great talent from the same generation, I played against him when he was playing for the U8 in Genk. He was so tall everybody thought he was the trainer.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Well, he had not met Messi yet... I think even experienced goalkeepers shit their pants when he's in front of them...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah but Messi scores hat tricks against Casillas/Real Madrid, so what happened to this kid is no biggie.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
11 clean sheets in 24 appearances, not bad considering it's Atletico. Another year there and maybe a season on loan in the PL and he should come back for sure. Cech's been ruined since Hunt destroyed him.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
11 clean sheets in 24 appearances, not bad considering it's Atletico. Another year there and maybe a season on loan in the PL and he should come back for sure. Cech's been ruined since Hunt destroyed him.

well he's said he wants to spend another season at Atleti and then one on loan in the PL.

:lol:

that said, you should call him back this summer. if you really do get on with your rebuilding project then there's no sense keeping Flappy Cech around when Courtois is around. this kid is a BEAST. he's not as maaaaad skilled as Dave but he's so much bigger, stronger and confident coming off his line. he'll slot right into the PL.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well I read that he said he wanted to stay in Madrid, but another article said he wants to be in the PL next season, so I thought I'd just put one then the other. :D Unless I am incorrect and forgot exactly what he'd said. But yeah, I'd take him back next season tbh but I don't know if the next manager will have the balls to put him in regularly, especially after young Dave has struggled this year. If not next season then I'd take him back the one after, depends on what the kid wants and if our next manager has enough sack.

DucdeOrléans

This kid is special. By far the most talented goalkeeper right now.

A shame that he was not born south of the border instead of Belgium of all countries. (The guy is French as half of Belgium's population is).

But well Lloris is not bad either.

Home of Barca Fans