Thibaut Courtois

El Gato

Villarato!
Ederson is questionably indecisive. Yesterday shouldn’t have hesitated on the TAA cross for Firmino goal. Most other keepers prevent this sort of thing. In conversation for top 10 but defo not better than Courtois.

Neeraj

I think MATS is comfortably better than Courtois; don't think too many people who watch both of them would choose Courtois if they had to pick one.

Vilarrubi

Except he's not getting nutmegged all the time.

2 vs Messi, 1 vs Cazorla, 1 vs Griezmann in the last 11 months................................... I only watch the odd highlights here and there too so who knows if there's more. p.s David Luiz wasn't getting megged much either but still became a meme, that's how the internet works lol

El Gato

Villarato!
2 vs Messi, 1 vs Cazorla, 1 vs Griezmann in the last 11 months................................... I only watch the odd highlights here and there too so who knows if there's more. p.s David Luiz wasn't getting megged much either but still became a meme, that's how the internet works lol

Counting the Cazorla header as nutmeg is a massive reach. 3 nutmegs in 11 months. All against elite strikers.

#NutmegsAllTheTime

lol.

Vilarrubi

Counting the Cazorla header as nutmeg is a massive reach. 3 nutmegs in 11 months. All against elite strikers.

#NutmegsAllTheTime

lol.

Man, that one is the best... he does like a starfish in mid-air when he jumps LOL

Must be only you on the planet that doesn’t class that as a nutmeg.. doesn’t matter what part of the body it comes off, it’s a nutmeg lol

8119110-6556979-image-a-7_1546591344853.jpg

El Gato

Villarato!
Man, that one is the best... he does like a starfish in mid-air when he jumps LOL

Must be only you on the planet that doesn’t class that as a nutmeg.. doesn’t matter what part of the body it comes off, it’s a nutmeg lol

Lol sure, whatever. He's doing what he's supposed to do in that situation i.e. spread his body and hope for the best. When people refer to nutmegs it involves people deliberately exploiting his height and putting it between his legs. Massive reach to call categorise this as the same.

Morten

Whats the deal with Barca-fans hate for Courtois anyways? It started way before he joined RM, so its not really about the rivalry, so what is it?

Vilarrubi

Surely Navas is better than Courtois at this point.... would love to see their shot/save ratio from this season with Courtois and Navas’s last few seasons.

Leo_Messi

Always said that Navas was the better goalkeeper and better fit for RM. Not been proven wrong yet. Also feel that Courtois has declined since his Atlético time.

Home of Barca Fans