Thibaut Courtois

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I don't think Chelsea want to let him go at all really. I feel he'll be better than Cech, but I can't argue with Cech's form over the last 2 seasons though he still makes too many mistakes for my liking. Probably the keeper that makes the most mistakes out of all the top ones.

Yannick03

I don't think Chelsea want to let him go at all really. I feel he'll be better than Cech, but I can't argue with Cech's form over the last 2 seasons though he still makes too many mistakes for my liking. Probably the keeper that makes the most mistakes out of all the top ones.

He is better than Cech since last year. I hope Chelsea sells him, all the bullsh*t talking about loaning in him first to a PL club are absolutely ridiculous. Arguably the best goalkeeper in La Liga should play at a mediocre team to adapt to the PL ???. He isn't De Gea, he is tall an he's actually great on high balls and crosses. Chelsea seriously undervalues him, same story as De Bruyne IMO.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Doesn't NEED to be loaned out to an EPL club, but a while back he did say it, though he may have changed his mind. We're letting him do what he wants at the moment, though I think Mourinho may want him back next season. We'll see. I don't see him spending more than 1 more year on loan.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah he won't come back for the bench. And unlike the situation with Cech when he entered and 2nd choice and took the spot from Cudicini(who was a very good keeper himself), Courtois has a much harder job. Selling him would be our worse sale in a while.

Butaan4barca

Classic example of a great keeper. and hieght advantage. Even though he conceded the goal. But given that it was a thunderbolt hit from so close range. he was almost so close to saving it. If valdez was there. and 100 such shots were fired inside, he wouldn't move a muscle on any one of those.

Home of Barca Fans