Thibaut Courtois

Galning

Rumours about interested in Atletico keeper Courtois are not true. Barcelona focus on Monchengladbach's Ter Stegen and other keepers. [md]

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Rumours about interested in Atletico keeper Courtois are not true. Barcelona focus on Monchengladbach's Ter Stegen and other keepers. [md]

I bought Ter Stegen in fifa he is now rated 97... amazing

I had never heard of him

AURELIUS

Courtois will replace Cech.

As for Ter Stegen I wonder how Messi will react to him ? They exchanged words in the Argentina Germany last year when Messi narrowly sent a chipped finish wide.

GiantKiller

Rumour has it Chelsea are willing to trade him+money for Falcao.

There seems to be some truth in that, me thinks. Highly improbable that Atleti will lose two of their crucial first team players in such a short span of time to the same club.

Piqué

Would be a great successor for Valdes. He's already better than De Gea or Reina, and will keep improving. Tall, great technique, great personality, what's not to like.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
I don't like him. He loves conceding goals by Ronaldo from as far as posible.

K

Karnivore

Cech is a far cry from the outstanding keeper of 2004-2006. Best i've seen since Schmeichel in the Prem, nothing got past him, and I firmly believe no one else will manage to conceed 15 goals all season for the rest of my life time in this league.

Sooner Courtois replaces him the better, doesn't look anywhere near as nervy. Then again, if Courtois is willing to loan to the Prem it may do him good, just like Lukaku at the moment.

raskolnikov

I don't like him. He loves conceding goals by Ronaldo from as far as posible.

He will be gone after the summer so it doesnt matter.
Courtois would be my first choice but he will surely be a bargainingchip along with Torres to get Falcao.

Home of Barca Fans