Thibaut Courtois

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Love it how they invent the figure! :lol: Adding 3 to 60 sounds more convincing :lol:

When Man Utd wanted 35-40m for a De Gea who had a year left on his contract, then this figure doesn't sound that far-fetched.

Especially since Chelsea never really are in need of any money.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Lol lol willing to join Real Madrid after playing for Atleti... If he does it, I hope Atleti fans will give him a "warm" welcome at Calderon.

xXKonan

Once again he's interviewed and this is a part of it.

Courtois says that he should renew his contract this month but reiterates interest in return to Spain: “My heart is in Madrid. My children live there with their mother. If they (Real) want me, they have to contact Chelsea, but they have never done it. The fact is that one day I’ll return to Madrid”

https://as.com/futbol/2018/02/06/primera/1517940823_143054.html

He really wants to go back to Spain. :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Atletico lose Oblak to PSG they should sign Courtois back. Seem to be more interested in living a certain lifestyle than trophies so he'll accept a return I think.

Givenchy

If Atletico lose Oblak to PSG they should sign Courtois back. Seem to be more interested in living a certain lifestyle than trophies so he'll accept a return I think.

I think Courtois could well go back to Atleti, they'll have money available after Griezmanns sale also

Madrid will get De Gea imo

BenRobbins

He talks alot, why not keep his mouth shut and focus on performing for Chelsea?

Chelsea could milk Real for this guy and get a replacement just as good imo.

I don't think they can get DDG, been trying every summer for years and now he will be even more expensive.

Givenchy

He talks alot, why not keep his mouth shut and focus on performing for Chelsea?

Chelsea could milk Real for this guy and get a replacement just as good imo.

I don't think they can get DDG, been trying every summer for years and now he will be even more expensive.

strange thing to come out and say mid season from Courtois especially with huge games against Barca to come and their current situation.

I just think Madrid have a massive hard on for DDG, hes the best in the business, hes Spanish, Spains #1 etc etc but i did hear United have an option to extend his contract an extra year til 2020 which would really screw Madrid. hopefully you manage to keep him but i fear maybe you'll take Bale+money for him which is just playing into Madrids hands

Home of Barca Fans