Thibaut Courtois

xXKonan

Why are we linked to this guy ??

He won't accept to be second keeper to Bravo, so it's replacing a problem with another, no need.
It's likely what Aryagorn posted above, MD and Sport wanting Courtois over Ter Stegen. :lol:

Mitchell1978

Why are we linked to this guy ??

He won't accept to be second keeper to Bravo, so it's replacing a problem with another, no need.

He is to expensive for a goalkeeper so Barca wont get him but he is easily better then Bravo or Ter Stegen and would become the nr 1 goalkeeper quickly.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Makes even less sense then (assuming you are right in your valuation of courtois>bravo&mats), we don't have enough money to fill our urgent holes, and we already have 2 good goal keepers and it will be the same problem for who would be #1 ...

J

Jamie Cal

That shipped sailed 2 seasons ago and I'm not sure he's good enough with his feet to be worth getting. There's hardly any goalies that are good enough in that regard to replace MATS.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That shipped sailed 2 seasons ago and I'm not sure he's good enough with his feet to be worth getting. There's hardly any goalies that are good enough in that regard to replace MATS.

In that aspect I'm pretty sure there's none :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe that's why we should ideally not lose our GK of the future that cost measly 12m.

CuleLife4Life

His agent has been trying to get him out of England for months now. Good luck with that buddy. Should have just stayed with Atletico.

gasgas

So are we gonna let go of Ter stegen eh.
That's how much worldclass keepers cost today.
Sell ter stegen and shell out 40 m for a keeper who cant pass to save his life

Home of Barca Fans