Thibaut Courtois

Yannick03

Chelsea had got two diamonds from Genk: Courtois and De Bruyne. Finally they do make good young signings.

Make it 4, Thorgan Hazard and Musonda Junior. Definitely remember the last one, he's something else.

Edit : They obviously don't come from Genk but nonetheless, it confirms their excellent scouting.

DucdeOrléans

As I wrote 1 year ago in this thread, then this guy is going to be really special if he is not already.

Chelsea really have an impressive collection of talented youngsters. Mourinho could probably do wonders at Chelsea again.

Let us not hope that for the sake of our chances of winning the CL.

Kerrybai

I wonder if Courtois is one of the back GK plans incase Valdes leave (which he will)

With pressing defensive concerns we will likely try to limit our GK spending to under 15 maybe 18 million maximum. Chelsea will want at least 25 for him, unless he has a buyout clause?

Butaan4barca

With pressing defensive concerns we will likely try to limit our GK spending to under 15 maybe 18 million maximum. Chelsea will want at least 25 for him, unless he has a buyout clause?

All members of this forum should demand complementary managerial licenses and certificate to Financial analysts. We all deserve it.

Galning

I don't think we can afford him after buying Neymar and still needing a CB and a goalkeeper. Plus, why would you want Courtois if you can have Reina :facepalm:

Piqué

But we should get about 10M for Valdes from Monaco or so. I think you can get Courtois for 20M, if you really go for him. Would be the best replacement for Valdes, by far.

Home of Barca Fans