Your Dream CL final 2012 ?

Dream CL '12 Final ?

• Total voters

Bojanmansie

Madrid and then beat them. Would have been epic if we won against them in the final of 2010 (when Inter won against Bayern) in Bernabeu.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
That has to be the nightmare, your biggest rival winning the CL at your stadium. If Real ever won it at our place, we would have to dismantle it and build another stadium. The stain would be to much to bear

we had the chance to do it 2 years back... fucking referee denied bojan's goal!

La LL

Generally Delightful
Barca - Bayern. Franck Ribery needs an eye-opener ;)

Too much of a pussy for a Barca - Madrid final. I'd have a heart attack and I'd be so mad if we lost to them.

Sergio

Sergison
when will camp nou get the CL final...its about 12 years now??
Madrid had it the year before last, so in theory it should be a while. But as Wembley is getting it again the year after next, UEFA may well come up with some anniversary reason to host it in Spain sooner.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I reckon sooner.

Wembley has it 2013. So in 2014 I think it has a good chance of hosting it. Although there are other stadiums I'd like to see the final played in again like San Siro, Stade de France, Hampden Park. I can see a final being played in Russia the year before the world cup finals are held there, as a prelude to see if they can hold a good final.

But I do think Nou Camp has a very good chance of hosting in 2014.

dalitis8

Banned
As long as Barca win it, I do not really mind if it will be against Otelul Galati, in FK Khazar Lankaran's stadium in Azerbaijan...

Boixos_Nois81

i get bored of Man utd Finals i love to see FCB/Inter (La Remuntada ) but they can't get to the final i prefer Real Madrid or Bayern Munchen

Home of Barca Fans