Your Dream CL final 2012 ?

Dream CL '12 Final ?

• Total voters

FiReFTW

Well lets see...

I want Madrid to lose in the quater finals at the latest so no.

MU would be a 3rd repeat so again no tnx.

I don't really like Chelsea and they won't get to the finals with Torres missing the empty net every game either.

Milan is not strong enough to get to the finals, just my personal opinion.

Man City meh... imagine they have a fluke day and our boys have a off day and they manage to win, I don't think anyone wants that tbh and also doubt they will get there since Mancini is incompetent.

Bayern would be interesting, they play quite attractive and would be a nice final.

so I say Bayern.

Galning

Not against Madrid. I'm sick of seeing their dirty football.

Give us United again. Because of their start in the PL people are already saying they are better than us. *sigh.
Note that people = English people.

dalitis8

Banned
In the abstract, a final against Real Madrid would be the ultimate showpiece, but thanks to Mou's filthiness, that tie loses some of its glamour. Who wants to see another parked bus (or airplane) in a CL final? But the prospect of a Classico final, still holds tremendous appeal.

AC Milan, revenge for Athens, blah blah blah. I see the point. But how on earth will Milan get there? Out of the question.

As for Internazionale and revenge for 2010? Well, we should all prey that they manage to get 2nd position in their group and we draw them in the Last 16, since that is the absolute best of what they can dream of achieving.

Chelsea? Hmm, more realistic than the previous two for sure. Plus, we have some still unsettled accounts since 2009. But it is not a dream final.

Man Utd? Well, with all the hype about SAF's new signings and how they are supposedly catching up with Barca, it would surely be interesting, but would we really like to see the another sequel? Maybe we should have them in the semis? Or maybe Mou can have them. Again, extremely interesting, but not a dream final.

Bayern Munich. They seem good this year, and the final is in their own ground, but can they reach the final. Very much doubtful. Still, not glamorous enough, despite Bayern's massive history and fan-base.

Man City. I know they have little history, but at least they have some classy players in Aguero, Silva and Nasri. Plus it would be a refreshing final. Not another classico (we are bound to have at least 2 more this season at least) and not another face-off against United. Plus, this final can provide us with a duel between the most talented team ever and the most expensive team ever, nice contrast there. I know they will find it difficult to reach the final (if not impossible) but for me this prospect just edges the prospect of a Barcelona - Real Madrid final.

dalitis8

Banned
But that can be settled earlier on in the tournament as well.

We are looking for the sexiest final possible here...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Anyone but Barca or an epl I'd run through my street naked.

Bayern vs Dortmund or Napoli vs Milan or Benfica vs Porto for all I care.

As long as no english team is in the final that is fine by me. Also mainly for selfish reasons I don't want Barca in the final to have the chance to reach to No.5. I mean when they do reach No.5 I will have nothing in my corner in bantering with my catalan family, so just for a few more years yet I hope they don't win it. Though I know it is inevitable at some point they will win No.5. I mean If they do so by beating an english club then I'd be happy however that is the best outcome I could hope for in that circumstance.

I'd love to see an El Classico final though. Whichever club one that final would have the bragging rights forever more. (unless there was a rematch in a future CL final).

desoe

Barcelona vs Manchester United 8 18.60%

bored.jpg

dalitis8

Banned
From a Liverpool point of view.

Bayern Munich and Barca have 4 each. So you want those 2 out of the picture.

But what is the alternative? Man United? They will get number 4 as well and will drastically reduce arrears in respect to Liverpool. So that maybe even worse for you.

Chelski or City? You don't want those sugar-daddied clubs being able to claim that they have won a European Cup as well. Even though 5 they will never get, you still do not want them to join your exclusive club.

The Italian teams have zero chance of winning it, so there is no point in discussing that.

The best case scenario for you, is for Madrid to win it. They are in any case far ahead of you. So there is little difference if they have 5, instead of 4 more.

Sergio

Sergison
Barca vs Madrid would be great to see at some point, but not with Mourinho still about, it would be horrendous to watch. There has never been a Milano derby in the final either, so I would go for this.

desoe

Two finals in three years for Inter, Pippo? Really?

I think we should wait for another 25-30 years, until we see them Nerrazuri reaching this level again.

Home of Barca Fans