Unai Emery

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
He's a good manager and did a great job with Valencia when they placed 3rd behind Madrid and Barca at the time. League title? who would win a League title with these teams... Almería, Valencia, Spartak Moscow, Sevilla?
Massimo Carrera with Spartak 😉

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Emery was at Spartak for only 5 months though.
Cause he was rubbish. If you can't do well in Russia with the most successful team in Russia and not win the French League with a club with seemingly limitless funds than you're overrated.

aaron101

Cause he was rubbish. If you can't do well in Russia with the most successful team in Russia and not win the French League with a club with seemingly limitless funds than you're overrated.

He's actually lucky to be in PSG. I'm surprised they haven't sacked him yet. Tuchel in PSG would be interesting.

Lutece FC

I still think he's a good guy, maybe Paris was too much for him, to much pressure. With Arsenal he is going to find something more in his philosophy.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Most fans wondered how he'd fare at a bigger club and bigger transfer budget so it has to be acknowledged that PSG was a failure. Not least of which because his combative style approach to coaching saw him unable to control a dressing room of bigger personalities. It worked at Sevilla & Valencia but not without breeding contempt among young talent (Isco & Deulofeu).

Arsenal could be a great fit IMO as the biggest issue the Gunners lack is the sort of resolve to deliver consistently - meaning Wilshere, Bellerin et al will no longer be able to coast as the board is likely to give Unai time to implement his approach. I believe as nutty as Gooners are, they will ultimately be pleased with Emery

Andresito

Staff member
September 2017 - Emery?s PSG beat Bayern 3-0 in Paris. Bayern then go unbeaten in 25 UCL away games, until tonight, when Emery?s Villarreal beat them 1-0 at the Ceramica.

Can't see them survining at Allianz though.

Horatio

You're welcome
Always liked him to a degree. Won't forget how he never complained with the 6-1 defeat and only looked to reflect on his own team and what went wrong. Class.

Home of Barca Fans