Fabricio Coloccini

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
gaynaldo's fans have no idea what world class mean

1) Like I told you... People who call Ronaldo gay are very jealous people.
2) I know what world class means... people use the term all the time now.
3) Coloccini is NOT world class.
4) You don't know what world class means.

Hatem Ben Arfa

aye viva and Enrique is nothing more than a decent LB for a small club like Newcastle. :lol:

I'm sure the Liverpool fans who watch him 90 mins a week like all Newcastle fans did for the last 2 years think the same as you.

Coloccini is WORLD CLASS! I said it and I'll stick by it. Hopefully he will get the recognition he deserves soon from the footballing media and public as that is the only way to sway the opinions of fans who are know-nothings when it comes to judging players of team outside of their top 4 clubs, and the so called smaller teams.

Hatem Ben Arfa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erEjL1FJzdU&feature=related

After this game, I get scared for any player that goes up against Coloccini.
Just wasn't him, but the Argentinian team played a very dirty game

that game was years ago. Coloccini is not like that anymore.

there may be 1 physical incident with Coloccini every year. But nothing like raking his studs on someones head, that game was year and years ago. But if you watch Apertura, you will be shocked at what is permitted by referees.

Last season he smashed his forearm(looked like an Elbow tho') into Elmanders face, and in his 1st season at Newcastle he very slyly raked a coventry players balls with his studs. Those are the only incidents that Coloccini has been involved in.

And of course Argentina vs Spain where surprisingly, he gave a very bad account of himself, and all he did was kick Iniesta. I was disappointed with him because it was his last chance to get a world cup place, and he let himself down doing Holland2010final tactics instead of playing his normal fantastic game. It was like watching a totally different player. He was playing out of position at right back in that game, but he has always played there for argentina it seems. He is a Center Back and Diego and other managers should have played him there. maybe he was nervous and reacted physically instead of playing his normal game. I don't know.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
that game was years ago. Coloccini is not like that anymore.

there may be 1 physical incident with Coloccini every year. But nothing like raking his studs on someones head, that game was year and years ago. But if you watch Apertura, you will be shocked at what is permitted by referees.

Last season he smashed his forearm(looked like an Elbow tho') into Elmanders face, and in his 1st season at Newcastle he very slyly raked a coventry players balls with his studs. Those are the only incidents that Coloccini has been involved in.

And of course Argentina vs Spain where surprisingly, he gave a very bad account of himself, and all he did was kick Iniesta. I was disappointed with him because it was his last chance to get a world cup place, and he let himself down doing Holland2010final tactics instead of playing his normal fantastic game. It was like watching a totally different player. He was playing out of position at right back in that game, but he has always played there for argentina it seems. He is a Center Back and Diego and other managers should have played him there. maybe he was nervous and reacted physically instead of playing his normal game. I don't know.

YEa iono, maybe im just still hurt from that defeat years ago lol, i think we shoulda moved on. And i guess i Should believe you, ill be honest i don't really watch Newcastle let alone Coloccini

Barcafan 2304

1) Like I told you... People who call Ronaldo gay are very jealous people.
2) I know what world class means... people use the term all the time now.
3) Coloccini is NOT world class.
4) You don't know what world class means.

Agreed. Particularly point 4. I don't like him that much but come on, anyone who says he is not class is not in the real world.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Coloccini is nowhere near world class but he is a dependable solid centre back. Nothing more than that.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
aye viva and Enrique is nothing more than a decent LB for a small club like Newcastle. :lol:

I'm sure the Liverpool fans who watch him 90 mins a week like all Newcastle fans did for the last 2 years think the same as you.

Coloccini is WORLD CLASS! I said it and I'll stick by it. Hopefully he will get the recognition he deserves soon from the footballing media and public as that is the only way to sway the opinions of fans who are know-nothings when it comes to judging players of team outside of their top 4 clubs, and the so called smaller teams.

He is not, he is far too involved with dodgy defenses to be world class. He is partly to blame too.

Though, I think he is one of Argentinas better defenders.

Hatem Ben Arfa

As world class as not even being called up to the NT.

people get ignored for national team because of the team they play for unfortunately. Just like people don't get the recognition they deserve from fans and the footballing public because they don't play for one of the top 4 teams in the league etc.

He has what 34 caps for Argentina? played in world cup? was part of the best defense in La Liga with Depor in one of their best seasons.

The shameful thing is that only when he leaves Newcastle (or if Newcastle maintain their current league position come end of the season) for one of the big 4 or 5 clubs will he finally get the recognition and praise that he deserves. Jose Enrique is a perfect example of that.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
But in this case you are wrong. We have seen him before Newcastle, so our judgment of him as a player is not predicated on his Newcastle career but his River and Depor career.

IMO he is not good enough to play for a top 4/5 team in england because he loses concentration too easily, his reading of the game is average and his game intelligence can be a lot better. He is a good tackler, good in the air and is a solid and dependable player, but imo not good enough to be a regular for the best clubs, because they need those traits that I've mentioned he does not have.

Home of Barca Fans