• £80-£90

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • £90-£100

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • £100+

Votes: 135 89.4%

• Total voters

kkkkasd

Yeh so when I asked my dad he said probably not as high as what Ronaldo was worth (£80 million)

I personally think Messi is worth very close to that value. I think he is a better player than Ronaldo, but Ronaldo's solo abilities give him the ability to perform well with any team while Messi would have trouble with some.

Manuel Traquete

Well, he's by far the greatest player of this generation.If Barcelona were willing to sell, City would have to cough up something like 200 million, at the very least.

The thing is that no matter how much Barcelona would get, it'd be impossible to sign a replacement because no current player comes close to Messi. In that sense, he's priceless.

Barcafan 2304

Yeh so when I asked my dad he said probably not as high as what Ronaldo was worth (£80 million)

I personally think Messi is worth very close to that value. I think he is a better player than Ronaldo, but Ronaldo's solo abilities give him the ability to perform well with any team while Messi would have trouble with some.

Mate, you and your dad are talking rubbish i'm afraid. Messi is by far the best in the world.

Barcafan 2304

Being the best in the world doesn't make you the most valued player in the world.

It should do and in Messi's case any way, the buy out clause is 250 million euro. It's valued at that for a reason.

Any way, on reflection, i'll apologise for the rubbish comment above, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Would depend on the circumstances. Why we were happy to sell, why he was happy to leave - since obviously at the moment there's no price for him.

But it'd be over €100m for sure. Man City and Chelsea would break the world record for him without any doubt imo.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Let's suppose he is not suited to all the teams... What do we care that for!? He's fucking invaluable for us

mejji^

some things are priceless, hes one of them

but

same thing has been said about other players, nowadays everything and everyone has a price

if thats so, 200m please

Home of Barca Fans