Votes: 10 6.6%
  • £100+

Votes: 135 89.4%

• Total voters
A

ArsenalN5

In todays market, where Andy Carroll is worth £35m, Torres £50m, I'd say £100m+

Xassiesta

Probably around a 100 mil in GBP if he was unhappy and wanted to go and if Barca wanted to get rid of him. But now I think it'd take 300+ to buy him.

Reasonus

Oneeeee billion dollars!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 3695

Priceless.

Yeh so when I asked my dad he said probably not as high as what Ronaldo was worth (£80 million)

I personally think Messi is worth very close to that value. I think he is a better player than Ronaldo, but Ronaldo's solo abilities give him the ability to perform well with any team while Messi would have trouble with some.

That is nonsense and is some misguided opinion shared by some so-called "pundits" from England. Messi is the most effective footballer on the planet and he can be more influential than Ronaldo in almost every team.

kkkkasd

lol awkward poll =p and the people that are suggesting Messi is worth £300m are crazy. Nobody is worth that much, even Messi. But to be honest I could see a team like Chelsea or Manchester City offering close to £150m for Messi. maybe. just maybe.

Phatroonaldo

Yeh so when I asked my dad he said probably not as high as what Ronaldo was worth (£80 million)

I personally think Messi is worth very close to that value. I think he is a better player than Ronaldo, but Ronaldo's solo abilities give him the ability to perform well with any team while Messi would have trouble with some.

Not sure if srs or just a shitty troll.

Home of Barca Fans