Access to the stadium - opposing team fan

O

onyxbuy

Hey guys,

I'm Czech and coming to Barcelona for my team CHL match - Plzen vs Barca in October.

This is like a dream for me to see my team playing at Nou Camp against Barca! I'm also a big Barca fan and I just can't miss this opportunity! I never thought this day would come :p

I've already bought tickets at ticketmaster, however, I'm a bit worried about denying access to the stadium.
There is a note at Barce official web page (same at ticketmaster): "FC Barcelona reserve the right to relocate or deny access to the stadium to fans of opposing teams who have bought tickets for games at Camp Nou in areas that do not correspond to the areas set aside for visiting supporters."

Do you think this could be a problem? I've got sector 333. Plzen team will be allocated some tickets for the opposing team sector but it will be probably hard to get some. According to the latest news from Plzen management, most of the tickets will be given to the travel agencies to organize tours (transportation + accommodation + ticket and so on) For the individual sale there will be just few I guess. It looks pretty stupid to me... They may change it but I didn't want to wait.. specially when I've already bought air tickets.. and another thing is that those tickets will be for "sky" sector ;)

If any of you have some experiences with that please advise. There is not much I can do about that anyway but it's better to be prepared :)

Cheers

Jiri

Barcafan 2304

No mate, just go to the aread your ticket is for, you will be fine. All that is doing is trying to ensure opposing fans dont take seats amongst the home support and they sit in the away fans section set aside for them

O

onyxbuy

Well, this sounds like we'll be sent to the away fans sector???

Barcafan 2304

Honestly then mate, nothing to worry about. They don't screen people at the gate, you will be fine, particularly if you hide your colours.

Home of Barca Fans