Martin Caceres

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Re: 2 - José Martín Cáceres

Hope he's start against Valencia, we need someone stronger then Puyol (on the left that is) to contain either Silva or Mata.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Exactly. Speed is the key. And CD`d will have a handful with Villa as it is.

roll

Tryin` to be hated

Haven`t seen him playing. I couldn`t watch all games. Does he play better on left or in the middle? I would like to see Alves,Pique,Marquez & Caceres.

M.L. King

The Preacher

He is a beast out there. Incredible stamina and determination; he can play either on the flank or the center position.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Unexpected minutes for Caceres at El Madrigal. Can`t make much out of it though. Hopefully we`ll see more of him in those easier schedules that are coming in January

M.L. King

The Preacher

The camera caught his face just a few moments after we scored the equalizing goal. While all the others were celebrating he seemed very depressed and indifferent sitting on the bench. I think this has a very negative effect on him; yes he is young and should be patient but I think he deserves more playing time at least in some easier matches. I hope Pep will manage the situation cause we don't want no frustrated players in the squad. We know how these things affect us.

Evil

Shabazz

[attachment=0:319aqigb]Martin Cáceres & Pep.jpg[/attachment:319aqigb]

Cáceres trained with the team today, he arrived a day earlier that he had to. Just like Eto'o and Keita did. I'm sure he's looking forward to some minutes against Mallorca. This team is really motivated, I mean who the hell goes back to work when they have a holiday? :p Plus Piqué left training today with the flu, so I´m sure Cáceres can get some playing time. Only Messi and Alves left who will be arriving tomorrow.

kiki#8

I really hope he wil start against Mallorca, I would love to see defence like this:

Alves---Caceres---Marquez---Abidal

I think that Marquez will play because he miss Villarreal game, and i think Pep will rest Puyol for Atletico game!

M.L. King

The Preacher

The same here; I think Pep is in two-minds what to do. It's a bit trick as Martin only came today and will probably train only twice with the team.

Evil

Shabazz

What other options does he have .. He´ll need to keep one of Puyol or Márquez fully fit for the match against Atletico, Piqué is most probably out .. That leaves us with Cáceres :p

M.L. King

The Preacher

Evil said:
What other options does he have .. He´ll need to keep one of Puyol or Márquez fully fit for the match against Atletico, Piqué is most probably out .. That leaves us with Cáceres :p

All of a sudden we lack of defenders. :D

Evil

Shabazz

:D lol, a few weeks back we were complaining that we have too many. Milito could really come in handy these days if he was fit .. Ah well, as much as I´m sad for his injury and Piqués illness, this could be a very rare chance for Cáceres to prove himself and push his way into the starting line-up.

Home of Barca Fans