It could come very close

tumblr_lwc8acSoi31r6ezkxo1_250.gif

Manuel Traquete

--------------Neuer

Alba---Thiago---Hummels---Lahm

---------Schweinsteiger-Touré

------Muller---Sneijder---Robben

----------------Aguero

Why Neuer? Best keeper in the world at the moment.

Alba? Very fast and solid defensively, needed to deal with Alves constant overlaps.

Thiago and Hummels? Two best CBs outside Barca imo, should make a great duo.

Lahm? Best fullback after Dani.

Schweinsteiger and Touré? Both very strong defensively and with good passing, could easily seem them disrupting Barca's passing and, especially Schweinsteiger, lauching quick counters.

Robben? One of the best players in the world when fit, fast, great dribbler, could wreak a lot of havoc.

Sneijder? Excellent through balls. Showed in 2010 vs us and Spain that he doesn't need much to create a chance for his teammates.

Muller? Dangerous, but selected especially for his discipline and work ethic. Having Muller on the left would help contain Barca's right flank.

Aguero? One of the world's best players and awesome record against Barcelona, he really tore us apart on a couple of occasions.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
------------------------------Neuer------------------------------

-------Lahm---------Ramos-------Hummels--------------Pereira--

---------------------Bastian S.-----Alonso-------------------------

--------------Suarez--------Hazard-------------Silva---------

-----------------------------Eto'o------------------------------

N

nerosmall

I have 3 solid formation that will defeat barcelona hands down.
I dont know the reason why coaches like Ferguson and Mourinho cannot think this way...

(1) Manchester United: if this was the formation they used in the 2010/2011 CL final... they will win

4-5-1 formation

Van der sar
Rafael - Ferdinand - Vidic - Evra
carrick - Scholes
Nani - Giggs - Roonie
Chicharito

(2) Real Madrid (Mourinho)
4-1-2-3

Casillas
Ramos - Pepe - Albiol - Marcelo
Alonso
Ozil - Kaka
DiMaria - Benzema - Ronaldo

(3) If i have the chance to be a Coach and to select my own players, this will be the perfect formation to beat barcelona... and i will tell Pep Guardiola.. "let's play the Passing game"

Casillas

Ramos - Vidic - Terry - Bale

Alonso - YaYa Toure
Silva - Modric - Nasri

Aguero

My Bale will not be sitting down in the defense... He will be attacking the same way he's used to especially when the ball is with one of my creative midfielders (that will automatically change my formation to [3-6-1] terry will take his position... and Bale will defend only when Barcelona has the ball....

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I have 3 solid formation that will defeat barcelona hands down.
I dont know the reason why coaches like Ferguson and Mourinho cannot think this way...

(1) Manchester United: if this was the formation they used in the 2010/2011 CL final... they will win

4-5-1 formation

Van der sar
Rafael - Ferdinand - Vidic - Evra
carrick - Scholes
Nani - Giggs - Roonie
Chicharito

(2) Real Madrid (Mourinho)
4-1-2-3

Casillas
Alonso
Ozil - Kaka

(3) If i have the chance to be a Coach and to select my own players, this will be the perfect formation to beat barcelona... and i will tell Pep Guardiola.. "let's play the Passing game"

Casillas

Ramos - Vidic - Terry - Bale

Alonso - YaYa Toure
Silva - Modric - Nasri

Aguero

My Bale will not be sitting down in the defense... He will be attacking the same way he's used to especially when the ball is with one of my creative midfielders (that will automatically change my formation to [3-6-1] terry will take his position... and Bale will defend only when Barcelona has the ball....
Id esp. like to know the idea behind the 2nd formation. All i see there is 80%+ ball possession for Barca due to having absolutely no ball winner in midfield. Thus I have absolutely no clue how that should work out.

N

nerosmall

80% of ball possession that's impossible my friend..... the 2nd formation is going to be just like the Barcelona's 4-3-3
Valdes
alves, puyol, pique, abidal
busquet
xavi, iniesta,
pedro, messi, villa

VS

Casillas
Alonso
Ozil - Kaka

if Mr. Mourinho will look at this forum and give it a try... i am 100% sure the game is going to be balance and Madrid will win 4-3...

Home of Barca Fans