Your Dream barcelona signing.

Theconomist

So who's the one player you'd want Barcelona to sign that we do not have yet?
Ideally it's an idealistic one(No Ronaldo).

I'd love Thiago Silva.The guy is 26 best years ahead of him and is defo one of the best defenders in the world year in year out.
Once :puyol: is gone Pique-Silva would be seeeeexxxxx.
Other ways I really wanted us to get Ozil :(.It pains me to see him in a Madrid shirt.Ah well we got badger instead so everything is cool :mascherano::mascherano::mascherano: .

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
sakho_176996s.jpg

Just him next summer would do.

dalitis8

Banned
Well, Cesc is here, so we are cool.

But if I had to choose just one player, it would really be hard.

CR is the best player that does not play for Barca, but mew, he would not fit in.

Then quickly up comes Rooney, but I fear a cultural and linguistic gap there.

El "Kun" was under our noses for all these years and we failed to land him, but I would really love him to be at Barca.

Then maybe Bale, cos he would have the same dramatic effect that Alves had on our right flank. But I sense similar problems with Rooney.

I am between these 3. Not sure really.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I've been working nonstop for 10 hours and my mind is kinda sluggish right now so I can't think of something exactly as a dream signing but one of my favorite signings would be Mats Hummels. I know it's usually tough for non La Masia defenders to adopt the Barca way but he has attributes that convince me he'll do fine if given a little time. He's young and very talented and still can improve alot. He's good passer, reads games well and rarely loses concentration, really comfortable while in possession and is always ready to start a counter attack from defense and is clearly a thinker in passing (an attribute I like a lot about him) and also a fast thinker, commits very few fouls( he's committed fewer fouls per game than any of the other fine CBs), is great at positioning and very capable in man marking . He has every quality a barca CB should have. I'd really like him in this team.

Theconomist

I've been working nonstop for 10 hours and my mind is kinda sluggish right now so I can't think of something exactly as a dream signing but one of my favorite signings would be Mats Hummels. I know it's usually tough for non La Masia defenders to adopt the Barca way but he has attributes that convince me he'll do fine if given a little time. He's young and very talented and still can improve alot. He's good passer, reads games well and rarely loses concentration, really comfortable while in possession and is always ready to start a counter attack from defense and is clearly a thinker in passing (an attribute I like a lot about him) and also a fast thinker, commits very few fouls( he's committed fewer fouls per game than any of the other fine CBs), is great at positioning and very capable in man marking . He has every quality a barca CB should have. I'd really like him in this team.

I like Hummels but in our situation I'd rather have thiago silva who is already world class

Home of Barca Fans