Your Dream barcelona signing.

W

Worms

sakho_176996s.jpg

Just him next summer would do.

He looks retarded.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
If we are talking about having a time machine and signing players from the past, then Batistuta.

where would Batigol play in our strikerless formation? :p

besides, the point of Ronaldinho isn't just increased winnings, but to increase the magic. every match would be like doing a tab of acid & watching 2001 while listening to Dark Side of the Moon and getting laid.

Z

ZiZu

Naymar for the left side of Messi .....Sanchez to his right ...

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
where would Batigol play in our strikerless formation? :p

besides, the point of Ronaldinho isn't just increased winnings, but to increase the magic. every match would be like doing a tab of acid & watching 2001 while listening to Dark Side of the Moon and getting laid.

Would 2005 Ronaldinho then proceed to morph into 2007 Ronaldinho and pollute the entire team with his laziness?

rmpcsl

I have 2 dreaming signings plus other 2(kinda confirmed already for following seasons??)
Andrada (confirmed?)
David Luiz (seems AVB dont like him cause he wanna buy Cahill)
Bale
Neymar (confirmed?) when Pep teach him tiki taka he will be great for our team
Then my dreaming (could be real soon) squad:
VV/Andrada
Dani/Montoya
Pique/Bartra
DLuiz/Sergi
Bale/Adriano
Busq/Masch
Xavi(Sergio Roberto soon)/Cesc
Iniesta/Thiago
Alexis/Pedro
Messi/Rafa Alcantara
Neymar/Delofeu
In the way out next 2 seasons:
Pinto,Puyol,Maxwell,Fontas,Affe,Villa(we need to sell before contract expires),Soriano,Abi,Hleb,Keirrison,Henrique,JDS,Keita
So the squad will be younger and the wages lower then now.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
we need a CB ... so I'd say Hummels.

if we had a time machine, since we need a CB, Paolo Maldini

but Meta has me thinking about 2005 Ronaldinho ... with Leo as a false nine and Pedro/Asexis on the right? shiiiieeeeeeeettttttttttt ... teams would shit their pants ... we'd jizz in our pants every game ... fack!!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
we need a CB ... so I'd say Hummels.

if we had a time machine, since we need a CB, Paolo Maldini

but Meta has me thinking about 2005 Ronaldinho ... with Leo as a false nine and Pedro/Asexis on the right? shiiiieeeeeeeettttttttttt ... teams would shit their pants ... we'd jizz in our pants every game ... fack!!

exactly!

every game would end up with culés everywhere looking like this:

RandyMarshJizz.jpg

Yugi

If I could use time machine I would bring Cruyff back, the idea of Cruyff-Messi-Alexis would be pretty much crazzy... also Alexis and Cruyff can play as false nine so if Alexis played as false nine, Messi could attack from right, if Cruyff played as false nine Sanchez could attack from left and Messi from right and the attacking formation would constantly change itself with the idea of winger always tracking back... it would give us enormous moment of surprise as nobody would ever come to conclusion who will play as false 9 and who will be the wingers, our attack would be fucking fluid like a water

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
same here ,just love that kid,shame a birthday with him as well
is that his comments that he likes barca that make you sure he will join?nearly everyone says the same mate and I am sure we wont need midfielders by that time,would still love him anytime though
That ofc ... and that there is a good chance of him being the best player in the world apart Messi at that time, which will make a move to Barca just logical. And i just cant imagine him at RM tbh ... ;)

Home of Barca Fans