Your Dream barcelona signing.

M

mitkoa7x

Nesta could be a great asset to us, given our need for a part time CB with Puyi, Pique and Masch (Bartra, Muniesa and Fontas too)

MagIX

Hummels or J Martinez. One of them must be ours for this season.
Both are young and talented with a great future. Price ? ok, it could be not cheap, but this is a long term investment (at least 10 years they will play), because they are very young.

Trickykid

Iker Muniain

But why?
He couldn't score a goal if his life depended on it, and isn't that really what we've been screaming for the past season? And he's nowhere good enough for midfield, where we're stacked with superior talent for at least the next half decade or so.

Don't get me wrong, I like the kid alot, but I just don't see him fitting anywhere in our team.

Tembbi

But why?
He couldn't score a goal if his life depended on it, and isn't that really what we've been screaming for the past season? And he's nowhere good enough for midfield, where we're stacked with superior talent for at least the next half decade or so.

Don't get me wrong, I like the kid alot, but I just don't see him fitting anywhere in our team.

You can ask me this question in 4 years. Just wait and see. :) I didn't mean we would need him now. Right now, I don't want anyone in our team.

M

Messi+Eto

I'd say Neymar and vincet kompany. But Kompany is almost an impossibility, and guys here hate Neymar, so I will go with Jose Mourinho.

Meitux

falcao(i dont care if he fits or not if we dont see him play i cant judge) and thiago silva was the perfect fit for this team in defense

Home of Barca Fans