World Gangsta XI

zanela

In wake of all the recent El Clásico brawls, I thought i dedicate a thread to the mad and bad boys of football. They're notorious for their temper and on/off pitch-aggression. Loved by the faithfuls, despised by the opposition camp..I present to you my WORLD BAD BOY XI:

-----------------Kahn----------------------
Ramos-----Pepe-----Materazzi----Mihajlović
-----Roy Keane--Gattuso---Effenberg-------
--------Maradona------Cantona-----------
---------------Zlatan--------------

Manager: Mourinho

:p

yours?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
woow, Z. That would be my choice pretty much as well.
Although... I would look to fit in Vinnnie Jones somewhere :)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
bad boy XI of current players only. and I'm not just going for psychos, being a thug or an aggressive dick will get you on this team.

The World Cunt XI:

Pinto
Ramos Pepe Carvalho Marcelo
De Jong
Rios MVB
Barton
Suarez Zlatan​

(honourable mention to Arbeloa, who's a decent guy normally but turns into a hooting dickhole whenever a Barcelona player is nearby).

(and RVP, who will always be a piece of shit, but is completely outcunted by Suarez and Zlatan for both scale and consistency).

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Let's not forget the real gangster here... The most average footballer in the world. Nile Ranger.......

Nile-Ranger.png

:lol:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
bad boy XI of current players only. and I'm not just going for psychos, being a thug or an aggressive dick will get you on this team.

The World Cunt XI:

Pinto
De Jong
Rios MVB
Barton
Suarez Zlatan​

(honourable mention to Arbeloa, who's a decent guy normally but turns into a hooting dickhole whenever a Barcelona player is nearby).

(and RVP, who will always be a piece of shit, but is completely outcunted by Suarez and Zlatan for both scale and consistency).
What? No Super Mario?! I thought you of all people would put him in! Or do you think he's too much of a legend to be there? :p

mejji^

-----------------Wiese----------------------
Ramos-----Pepe-----Materazzi----Marchena
-----Roy Keane--------Gravesen-------
--------Maradona---Totti---Cantona-----------
---------------Adriano-------------

that would be mine xD

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
What? No Super Mario?! I thought you of all people would put him in! Or do you think he's too much of a legend to be there? :p

he's too awesome.

if I made a Bad Boy XI (which would have misfits, oddballs and lesser dicks) he'd be first name on the team-sheet for that.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Ramos? He's just a fag.

Javi Navarro and Pablo Alfaro would fuck everyone up.

..........and Ben Thatcher.

Onuphrius

The World Cunt XI:

Pinto
De Jong
Rios MVB
Barton
Suarez Zlatan​

Pretty much tells everything you need to know about R€al MMAdrid UFC

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Ramos? He's just a fag.

Javi Navarro and Pablo Alfaro would fuck everyone up.

..........and Ben Thatcher.

his red card count says otherwise. man's a one-man tornado, even if he does look like a woman.

and Navarro & Alfaro are retired. I was going for active players.

is Thatcher still playing? what a cunt. he definitely hasta get in the team.

Also, Pablo Garcia is still playing football everyone.

he is?

may haveta stick him in there ahead of Rios. I mean, he was Rios before Rios was Rios.

Home of Barca Fans