Brazilian Serie A

F

Flavia

Bump as something curious happened. Fluminense, that won the Série A last year, just got relegated to segunda... Fred's team.

Trickykid

So, Flavia (or anyone else with knowledge of Brazilian football for that matter), one of my tv channels have started airing matches from the Paulista. Right now Corinthians are playing Palmeiras, and I was wondering if there are any special players worth keeping an eye out for?

F

Flavia

Just saw your post. But no, I don't think there's any special players in neither of these teams.

Trickykid

Just saw your post. But no, I don't think there's any special players in neither of these teams.

All right, thanks. It's been fairly entertaining, but aside from a few good displays of ball control and flair, the level hasn't been impressive, to say the least.

How about the league - the Série A too - in general, who's the stars or potential stars for the future nowadays?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice football at Atlético Mineiro - Internacional. Hosts in the lead through Robinho-Fred connection. Crowd is wild too, great atmosphere

El Flaco

[tw]802978724236947457[/tw]

First time in 22 years

This is Palmeiras 9th title, making them the biggest Brazilian League champions!

Total-Football

Just woke up to this very disturbing news ... it put things in perspective and how insignificant foot ball can be in those circumstances .. god be with the deceased ; the injured and their families

Devils

Incredibly devastating news to wake up to.

RIP to all the victims and may the survivors pull through.

Home of Barca Fans