Swansea City

B

BrianSwan

Official best passing side in the English Leagues and currently best Possession/passing side in Premier League.

Team Goals Shot On Target Shot Accuracy Succ Passes
Arsenal 2 30 13 43% 1167
Swansea City 0 32 10 31% 1353

The Barcelona of the Premier League :blush:

swansea-stats-127628235.jpg

possession-averages-911144345.jpg

"But Swansea have done their best to keep up with the trailblazers, their season-high of 756 from one Championship fixture the best in British football in 2010-2011."
swansea-pass-completion-800587231.jpg

B

BrianSwan

Scott Sinclair says Swansea will be the Barcelona of England

SCOTT SINCLAIR vows new-boys Swansea will be the Swanselona of the Premier League.
The Welsh club, who start their season at Manchester City tonight, earned a reputation of playing Barca-style football as they won promotion.

Now ex-Chelsea winger Sinclair, who scored a hat-trick in the play-off final at Wembley, is adamant the reputation will continue.

He insisted: "We've a good side and are going to play football.

"We'll try and keep possession and are going to pass it around. We won't just hoof the ball, we'll play attractive football and hopefully be rewarded.

"I'm so happy and excited we're in the Premier League.

"The first game at City will be one of the best feelings ever and we want to show people what we can do."

Swans start as one of the favourites to be relegated — but are looking to follow in the footsteps of clubs such as Stoke, West Brom, Wolves, Wigan, Bolton and Blackburn, who have survived in the Premier League.

He said: "Blackpool did well last season. They went unbeaten in something like their first 11 games, they played well and beat Liverpool home and away. They went down in the end — but hopefully we can start the same way."

Phatroonaldo

Swanselona?

You guys dominated city quite well before getting thrashed. Too bad that you have noone to finish the chances.

Banana-Rama

they have been entertaining to watch on match of the day, some of there football is lovely, but they still haven't scored a goal...........

B

BrianSwan

Opposite of Blackpool, our defence is mean even for this league.

But we wont score no where near as many goals.

Antigun

I don't know much about Swansea. I have never watch Swansea play before.

But...

There is always a first time for everything.

The match vs Arsenal will be the first time I see Swansea in action.

Hopefully, I will see Swansea's first league win of the season.

Maybe even see an Arsenal red card for Arsene's team's 1st ever consecutive red cards in 4 matches.

Visca Swanselona?

B

BrianSwan

I don't know much about Swansea. I have never watch Swansea play before.

But...

There is always a first time for everything.

The match vs Arsenal will be the first time I see Swansea in action.

Hopefully, I will see Swansea's first league win of the season.

Maybe even see an Arsenal red card for Arsene's team's 1st ever consecutive red cards in 4 matches.

Visca Swanselona?

[youtube]AGJXd9UNQAM[/youtube]

Take a look

Home of Barca Fans