Tom Cleverley

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Been very good this season so far, I know its only 3 games but hes been very impressive, very quick incisive passing and a good worker aswell.

Him and Anderson have started very well.

dalitis8

Banned
Been very good this season so far, I know its only 3 games but hes been very impressive, very quick incisive passing and a good worker aswell.

Him and Anderson have started very well.

He looks good technically, but still has a way to go.

I have to watch more of him to have a complete opinion.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I think he's technically average and physically slight. but mentally he's absolutely fantastic and that helps him to succeed. he just knows how to play the game well. he makes great inter-linking passes, works hard to win the ball back, takes up great positions in space, and makes brilliant runs off the ball.

I thought he was shit (as evidenced by my comments in the summer) but I do believe I was wrong.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
You were probably right the first time.

Not having a go, but what evidence to you have to support that? how many times have you seen him play to come to the conclusion that hes probably shit?

having watched him in the academy and the reserves, hes a technically good player I dont agree that hes average, and as Meta said very strong mentally. He keeps it simple but is very adept in playing in tight spaces. Hes out passed every team hes played in england so far. Not to mention a good performance against an albeit unfit and weakened Barca side in pre-season.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
He just seems to outperform himself. You don't sense anything truly special from him technically, yet he rarely puts a foot wrong and continues to somehow impress and standout.

I just want to see how long he'll be able to maintain this level, like you said, he nonchalantly passed every test he faced yet...

Home of Barca Fans