Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

- Busquets got his second highest number of votes of the season... curiously enough playing as CB.
Indeed curious. The 1st time he played good as a cb as well.

J

jiopi

Great work.

- VV, Messi, Pedro and Xavi are the 4 remaining players who have featured in every single match of the season so far. I'm willing to bet my left testicle that this will change after this tuesdays Copa del Rey-tie against Alaves though.

Don't be afraid, they won't travel. :)

J

jiopi

Alaves

1. Iniesta - Assisted the opening goal, and scored one
2. Alexis - Great hustle, and which led to second goal, goal also wrongfully denied
3. Villa - Bit off, but scored the crucial opening goal

Ursegor

World Champion
1. Villa: 1 screamer, 1 assist, 1 should-have assist (wrongfully called offside), not shy to pull the trigger generally. Brings a lot of directness to our game. #2 starting forward after Messi for me.
2. Iniesta: 1 screamer, 1 assist, put no foot wrong as usual.
3. Alexis: unlucky with the offside goal (wrongfully called offside), great energy, great workrate, great linkup play.

Paganinisrvnge

1. Iniesta - He had an all around great match as well as the great pass for Villa's goal and magnificent shot for the 2nd goal. He doesn't often score goals but when he does; they're fantastic.
2. Villa - Looking better and better. What a blast for the first goal. It's that confidence that makes Villa such a great scorer.
3. Cesc - Not as good as some of his last games but definitely still played very well. His pass to put Tello through on goal was sublime and he scored once again. I almost put Cesc at 2nd and probably would have if Tello had scored that chance(credit to the keeper for a good save) but Villa just barely beat him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans