FC Porto

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Kudos to Porto for playing us really well.

Have to admit that it was a close game. Porto will be good this season as well if they continue to build on this.

:beer2:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
They really need to find a replacement for Falcao.

Also their back line except for Fucile was very weak.

Manuel Traquete

Yeah, they made the game really difficult for us today. We might face them again in the latter stages of the Champions League.

They do need to find a replacement for Falcao though, Kleber isn't up to it (at least yet). They have too many very good wingers (Hulk, James Rodriguez, Iturbe, Varela...) but not enough CFs.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
They really need to find a replacement for Falcao.

Also their back line except for Fucile was very weak.
Hulk is obviously not a like for like with Falcao, but he should be able to be the main attacking force with a little goal-scoring from elsewhere around the team. Tonight showed that they should piss the portuguese league and give a good go in the Champions League. I'd love to see them get to the Semi's but I think the Quaters might be their limit.

dalitis8

Banned
They smashed Villarreal in the EL semis last season, so that is a positive sign for the game on Monday.

S

Silva Lining

Porto fans making monkey noises at Balotelli is absolutely disgraceful. Porto should be ashamed.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Since 2003, Porto have received €850m in transfer fees.

meme-notbad-1.jpg

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I have watched some footage and I must say, they keep on having a great team even though Hulk and Falcao have left last 2 years. Good flow in their passing game, creative players combined with a good striker and good wingers. Love this team! Jackson, James, Moutinho, Otamendi, Varela...

Diogo28

Varela is not great, just a decent player. He scored a great goal last game but then vanished, as usual.

James and Moutinho are the top players, good fits for Barça IMO

Home of Barca Fans